Finder411 Entered in Female Startup Competition
I'm pretty pumped to be included in April’s Grow America Competition.
Open only to Startups owned or co-owned by a chick (that’s me), it’s a great opportunity to share Finder411′s mission with the greater community and educate folks on how remarkable a difference we can make quickly in the lives of Triangle small business and our greater Raleigh and Durham communities.
The other HUGE piece?
Finder411 could very well win $5,000, and along with it phenomenal exposure. The other great part? We’d find out in May if we win – no waiting months and months, we’d get that cash infusion quickly – SWEET!
What would we do with it? If Finder411 won a cash prize, these are some of the things we’d likely implement:
- Paid Press Releases for more Finder411 client awareness
- Create a successful go-to-market strategy to increase Finder411 exposure in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill & surrounding areas, thus increasing traffic to our current clients.
- Invest in additional development and graphics for our future mobile app
- Offer deep discounts to very small businesses who have no marketing budget
Small local businesses make all our communities rock.
- They keep more money in our local economy.
- They offer unique alternatives to national chains
- Most importantly offering a level of personal service you will never see with a big name store or service.
We’ll keep you posted!